BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA JUICE Aloe Vera : Aloe Vera is also known as gheequar, gawarpatha, qwargandhal. Aloe Vera has its name in Ayurveda. Cleopatra the famous Queen of Egypt used this as her beauty product.. There are 300 varieties of Aloe Vera but only 4 to 8 types have 90% to 100% medicinal properties. Aloe Barbadensis Miller is the most useful & is used in this juice. Aloe Vera is a plant full of natural qualities. Aloe Vera has more than 200 medicated ingredients, which have 20 required minerals, 8 required amino acids, 14 secondary amino acids, enzymes and 12 types of vitamins. Aloe Vera is the world's best anti–biotic, anti-septic, anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, anti-disease, anti-viral, anti-stress, anti-bacterial, anti-toxic and anti-allergic plant. Aloe-Vera is called disease resistant plant. Lignins and saponins in Aloe Vera cleans intestines and helps in detoxifying our body. Aloe Vera is a unique combination of food and medicine. If you want life free from medicines and diseases the daily intake of Aloe Vera is must.
• Obesity, diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol and heart disorders. • Cough, common cold, asthma, hair falling and hair graying.
• Constipation, joint pain, sciatica pain and cervical.
• Ulcers, liver disorders, nerves disorders pneumonia. • Tuberculosis, digestive system disorders, migraine, bronchitis, stone and piles. • Eye disorders, kidney disorders,
• Protects liver from the harmful effects of alcohol. • Increases sexual capability, drive and pleasure. Boosts stamina.
• Aloe Vera is a friend and boon for women. Useful in leucorrhea, regulating menstrual cycle, menstrual cramps and increasing pregnancy capability.
Take 30 ml of Aloe Vera Juice with 250ml of water in the morning and take 30 ml of Aloe Vera Juice with 250ml of water at night 2 hours after dinner. Note : Aloe Vera juice causes no harm if taken in addition to the already prescribed medicine by the doctor.