Flax Seeds soft gel
For best health and longevity make flax seeds as an essential part of your diet.
Flax seeds have been used for thousands of years and they also form an essential part of our diet. Flax seeds contain 800 times more lignin than any other food plant. Flax seeds are one of the best vegetarian source of omega-3 which is found in salmon. Omega-3, 50 gm. of flax seeds is equivalent to that found in 3-ounce of salmon serving. It also contains omega-9 and omega-6. Flax seed contains soluble and insoluble fiber. It's a rich source of iron, calcium and protein. Amino acids found in Flax Seeds are the one's which human body can't generate on its own.
Health benefits of Flax Seeds:
• Reduces the risk of heart diseases, cancer, diabetes and brain related problems.
• Controls blood sugar level, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the body.
• Helps in general development of the cells.
• Improves digestive system & stomach disorders.
• Prevents from heat and sweating during menopause.
• Reduces inflammation caused due to diseases.
• Relieves breast ache in women that occurred due to menstruation.
• Keeps eyes, hair and skin healthy.
• Controls constipation and regulates the functioning of the intestine.
Dosage : 1 – 2 soft gels twice a day with plain water after meal or as directed by the physician.